Twitter

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 22, 2012

Round 2 of the 30 day shred

Hi,
So I started again on Weds and it has been going well. Yesterday my knee started to hurt so I couldn't quite lunge properly but I'm trying to keep going! Since feeling better I have been trying to catch up with life so Thurs night I ended up doing the DVD at 9:30 at night. I'm really excited about what is around the corner with this fitness DVD and I am already looking at taking it a step further and maybe starting the p90x or rip60 after. I heard about the rip60 after speaking to a friend in the US. I looked it up and you can buy it here in the UK and Jillian Michaels also is in some of the fitness DVDs that come with it. However, I have a friend doing the p90x programme and in 3 weeks she has lost 1 stone and 13 inches! Let me know your fitness success stories or if you have tried any of the programmes.

0 comments: